Ok, *finally* I’m getting around to answering Mamanirvana‘s meme. Feel free to answer and pass on, if you wish.
1. Besides your family, what is your most prized possession? My mind.
2. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? I love food too much to pick just one answer to this question. What comes to mind at the moment is something with lots of chili and garlic. Lots.
3. At a party, would you be hiding in the corner or hanging out at the punch bowl talking it up? And, what food item would your bring to the party? I’d probably be in a corner, but not hiding. I’d be enjoying myself, watching and listening to everyone else. I love to people watch. Some sort of dessert would likely be in tow when I arrived.
4. What is the most “girly” thing about you? my hips. I can’t think of anything in my personality that would qualify as ‘girly’.
5. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your home? My bed.
6. What is most likely to be painted — your toes or your fingers? Toes.
7. If I was going to buy you a bottle of Bath and Bodyworks lotion, what scent would you want? Something flowery, but only if it smells like the real thing. I don’t like the artificial flower smells. So, otherwise, anything peppermint-y. I like it to tingle!
8. Do you like to nap? If so, how often do you get to during the week? Not at all. I only nap if I absolutely have to, such as when I’ve been awake all night at a birth.
9. Do you have a place in your house where you “hide”? A place where you can have a long phone conversation with a friend without interruption? Where is your quiet place? No such place in my house. My family always seeks me out.
10. At this point in your life, are you living the life you imagined back when you were in high school/college? I don’t think so, but then again, I don’t know that I had a very clear idea of what my life would be like when I was in high school.
11. Would you ever get plastic surgery? What would you have done? I’m too scared of being cut!
12. What have you accomplished (besides having children) that you feel most proud of? How dismal is it that I can’t think of an answer to this?