We have a new president. Americans did what I was worried they wouldn’t! I’m so happy and relieved. There is much to be said, but I feel overwhelmingly grateful!!!!!!!
What else happened today? River woke up this morning with a handful of spots! Yipee! They are multiplying as we speak, and I am curious to see how many he will have tomorrow morning. Maybe I’ll take some pictures if he lets me.
In the mean time, I was tagged by Angie!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
my six boring things:
1. I was so happy to see spots on my son this morning!
2. My cats fight, and I don’t know what to do about it.
3. I hate avocados.
4. I don’t like to sleep with heavy blankets…warm, yes…heavy, no. The weight bothers me.
5. The latest book I started reading is American Jezebel.
6. when I’m angry, I grind my teeth together.